Weird dream
After i fell down during training on wednesday. I think my brain is screwed.
I went to sleep on wedesday night and dreamt of something so weird. I had never dream of such thing before.
Here goes,
I dreamt that someone died, if i'm not wrong, it's hong yi. But then again, i was looking for hong yi during training before i fell down, that's why i dreamt about him.
Anyway, after i saw someone died i start to see figures EVERYWHERE, like literally everywhere. These figures are like paper dolls. You know those paper shaped like a human, that those chinese burn for their family members who passed away? Yea, i see them everywhere.
And no, they are not in paper.
They're in human form. Like freaky?
They have this very blank look on their face, and they are always looking straight. And i remember seeing one at my void deck, and one just right outside my house door. I have no idea why wasn't i scared, my emotion was like "oh, ok lor"
Then i went back home and went to sleep.
Suddenly, everything became blur and wavy, and i was having this major headache! Even in my dream! Vat thee fux =/
When i woke up (in my dream) and i see all these figures as shadows, like no longer in their "paper" doll form. Very blur shadows, and they are EVERYWHERE, as usual.
Soon after that, i woke up (in real life) and the first thing that went through my head was "holy shit, what a dream". Lol.
---------------
I wonder what will i dream about tonight. Hopefully something more normal i guess. I don't want to have another weird dream. It just shows how the fall actually screwed my brain -.-
P.S. The monkey is on my bed and the 3 other creatures are on my table :D
No comments:
Post a Comment