Quiz
Not quiz galore 3. >_>"
Yes, this is another filler post. My life needs to get more interesting than this.
-----------
1. Put your music player on shuffle mode.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense.
no cheating
4. With your answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.
5. Tag 5 people.
How are you feeling today?
25 minutes - Michael Learns To Rock
[ holy hell, no link at all? ]
Will you get far in life?
Better than me - Hinder
[ WHAT?! ]
How do your friends see you?
Let Me Take You There - Plain White T's
[ Huh? ]
Will you get married?
Disenchanted - My Chemical Romance
[ NOOOOOO! D; ]
What is your best friend's theme song?
Wait For Me - Elliot Yamin
[ Lol? Is he always late? ]
What is the story of your life?
She Is - The Fray
[ Ohhh... HAHAHAHA ]
What was high school like?
Something About You - Five For Fighting
[ LOL? ]
How can you get ahead in life?
Harder to Breathe - Maroon 5
[ It's just gets harder as you grow old =/ ]
What's the best thing about your friends?
The Weakest - Emery
[ I swear i didn't cheat -.- ]
What's in store for this weekend?
Voices - Saosin
[ Zomg, i'm hearing voices in my head ]
Describe your grandparents.
The Pretenders - The Foo Fighters
[ Oops? XD ]
How's your life going?
Basement Ghoat Singing - Armor For Sleep
[ I'M STILL HUMAN! ]
What song will they play at your funeral?
I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing - Aerosmith
[ EMOOOOOOOOO D; But i like. ]
How does the world see you?
Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park
[ Oh, so much attention LOL ]
Will you have a happy life?
What Hurts The Most - Rascal Flatts
[ I think i'm gonna have an emo life =/ ]
Do people secretly lust after you?
She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
[ Uh? I'm a guy? ]
How can you make yourself happy?
Unwell - Matchbox Twenty
[ Oh, i'm unwell now! So i'm happy! :D ]
What should you do with your life?
Shut Up And Drive - Rihanna
[ I very much want to drive, but i don't wanna shut up XD ]
Will you ever have children?
I Knew I Loved You - Savage Garden
[ Uh, no link? ]
What song would you strip to?
Fix You - Coldplay
[ WHAT?! IT'S AN EMO SONG! NOT STRIP SONG! ]
What does your mum think of you?
Wordplay - Jason Mraz
[ Do i play with my words? Oh lol ]
What song would be played at your wedding?
Shut Up And Smile - Bowling For Soup
[ LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! ]
No comments:
Post a Comment