Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Snooker!

Ah ha! I hath finally playedth billard! Went to my mom's office and play, i played alone, and it was horrible. The opening of hole is like freaking small, the table is so huge. I need to be super accurate when i comes to angle shots. Far shots are like alost impossible to score, the ball will definitely bounce off course. I played approximately one hour per game. One hour per game is freaking long, not to say i'm the only one playing -_-"
yes! i have finally talked to her
After playing 2 games, my dad came and he played the third match with me. I don't know why, when my dad comes and play with me, i suddenly improved. Maybe got competition will make me play better. Haha. He's not bad for a first timer ok? Fast learner, and quite tyco also. Anyhow whack also can go in. Hahah! It was fun la. I must try again next time! I will try it out this friday with Gabriel. It's been like around 4 years since i last saw Gabriel. Erm, he's my primary school best friend, very interesting person. I look forward to hang out with him :)
and decided to go for concert! happy!
Ok, that's all for today!

No comments: