GL training
Today's GL training ain't very tough, but for some reason, i'm super tired right now.
Met jehanne and yingli at KAP in the morning. I was damn stoned at that point of time, and jehanne and yingli just kept doing that sudoko puzzle. After that almost late for GL training, did a "campus" run which isn't much of campus run. I just walk fast and i can catch up with the group. The front people jog abit too slow bah =/
Next, telematch. And damn, the water is like dirty. I thought it was just wet and stuff, didn't expect dirty water. In the end, we have to take shower. The shower was like so relaxing, the water is warm! Perfect for me ^^
After the shower, we went to KAP (again -.-) to eat lunch and head to Bukit Timah Plaza and played pool. Then went home straight. I was freaking tired on the bus home la, eyes kept closing. The bus going to reach Eunos interchange, i keep falling asleep and waking up. Lucky i woke up just in time when the bus stop at the interchange. Took the train to tampines and take another bus back home.
Now, i'm super stoned and bored. CS cannot play, application error. GTA too boring liao. I have nothing to do right now, anyone wants to go out?!?!?!!?!??!?! AHHHHHHHH!
No comments:
Post a Comment