CURSE YOU BRAIN!!!!
Sigh, i just woke up at around 11.30am. I dreamt of something that is really out of this world, or should i say a dream that i always wanted. I thought it was real, i really thought it was real. It seems so real. And when i wake up, i was like "DAMN! IT'S NOT TRUE?" How disappointing is that?
You know what, i'm like so freaking disappointed that it's not true. IT SEEMS SO REAL, WHAT THE FREAK?! I can't help but to whine at it, seriously, this is like the best thing that could ever happen to me! I don't know if it's appropriate to say it out here. Anyway, i'm losing my memory of the dream like every second. I think i have to take it down somewhere.
IT SEEMS SO REAL!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT TRUE!!!!
Ok, i'm so gonna hate dreams from now onwards. AHHH! I keep slamming my laptop because the dream is not freaking true AHHHHHHHHHHH!
You what i did i dream about? I can give you full detail, because i only remember fragments of it.
[details of dream removed!]
CURSE YOU BRAIN! IF YOU DIDN'T MAKE UP THAT DREAM, I WOULDN'T BE SO DISAPPOINTED! ARGH!! THAT TOTALLY DESTROYED MY FREAKING MOOD FOR TODAY! I RATHER NOT HAVE THAT DREAM IF IT'S NOT TRUE!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I will be going to my mom's office later to play snooker ALONE. Sigh, that's all for today.
I pray hard it's a dejavu.
No comments:
Post a Comment