Tuesday, August 21, 2007

10 weird things about you

Hokay, 2 down, 1 more to go.

I won't go into detail about IPC test, the test was ok.

Ain't it good to go back to school? I really enjoy my time with my classmates. How i wish holidays to come quickly, but i also want to go school because of classmates. Ah, the beauty of irony ;D

Anyway, thank you sis for tagging me!

Each player of the game starts off with 10 , about himself/herself. People who are tagged, must re-post this in their own blog on either ten weird things/ habits/ little facts about themselves, as well as stating this rule clearly. At the end of the game, the player must choose another 6 people to be tagged, and list them down. Remember, there is No Tagging Back!

10 weird things/ habits/ known facts about me.

1) I like to laugh at every single random thing. Even if the thing/incident is not very funny, i will still laugh at it as if i was very funny. No sarcasm intended xD

2) I will tend to think of random funny moments which will cause me to laugh at it again. So if you see me laughing suddenly, don't be surprised.

3) I like do things that people don't really do. Make me feel very weird unique. I still haven't show people my new specs yet ! By the way, it's weird unique.

4) When it's raining, i will stare at the droplets of water hitting the floor, for a very long time.

5) I love black things.

6) I joke all the time, but when it's time to be serious, i will be.

7) I always have thoughts/dream about the future. For example, i will tend to see myself when i'm an adult and have children and stuff. However, the face of my "wife" is always blur.

8) I tend to over-smile. Maybe my mouth is too big, that's why my smile is like so wide and ugly

9) I prefer noodles over rice

10) I'm quite blur at times
----------------------------------------

I don't mind if she never reply me, besides, she's the one who asked me first. Now that she's not replying/ignoring. I guess she's not interested, it's ok. I'm probably a rebound for her, anyway, i got better things to do, i may sound a bit bitchy now, but i don't like it when someone ignores you when they start a conversation with you. Imagine a person started to you, and you replied and the person suddenly ignores you. Irritating right?

Bah, i think i got no mood to study for today, i think i will go fiddle with some games xD

EDIT: Oh my gawd! This is the number 123 post! xD

No comments: