Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Katherine McPhee - Over It

BOOO!

Shocked? If you are, i have nothing to say -_-"

Hahahaha, anyway, i just woke up and i'm suppose to go study APS. I think i will study after my breakfast and lunch, it's not brunch ok? It's breakfast AND lunch =P

Oh ya, as usual, during business exchange with yuting, she send me this song.


Katharine Mcphee - Over It lyrics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfzEbmBEh_Q
Please click the above link to listen to the song :D

I know i'm rather slow and stuff, but i heard this song like umpteen times, but i still don't know what's the song name. So now that i know, i think i should put it up on my blog. Quite nice, however, listen too many times will get boring. Hahahah!

Ok, that's all for today, i think i'll go eat first before studying!

FRIDAY MUST COME! I WANT TO PLAY SNOOKER !

No comments: