LSCT telematch
Thank goodness i went for floorball PT today. There was attendance taking, and i must thank shawn for encouraging me to go, even though i'm sick and in a dilemma of going or not.
APS common test results was nice. Even though i didn't get the expected marks i wanted, but it's ok. At least i proved myself that i can do well for biology, even though i flunk the subject in sec sch. Still very happy for my results. Maths and IPC haven't give back. I got a really bad feeling for both papers. Hope i can get A for both papers.
Ok, enough with exams and crap. Today was the LSCT telematch, even though the whole class didn't turn up, but it was 13 out of 18 people who turn up. We didn't get any prizes, but i'm sure my class have loads of fun. I was really high then, just like a typical GL. My friends were like you're most suitable for GL. Yea, even though i told them i'll be joining GL, but there's still something that is stopping me from going. I'm contradicting myself, yea so i should get some sleep soon -_-
I found this very interesting thing at my friend's blog.
RULES:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write down that song name no matter how stupid it sounds.
IF SOMEONE SAYS "I CAN'T DO THIS!!"YOU SAY?
Reclusion. (HAHA! This is damn random and no link at all)
WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Look what you've done. (??)
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Seven years. (HAHA! What 7 years?!)
HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
The scientist (I feel like a scientist!)
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Makes me wonder (This one is the most nice one, i'm really wondering now :P)
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
I knew i loved you (What the heck!)
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Where'd you go (I don't disappear for no reason =x)
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
25 minutes (lol?)
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Death by misadventure; Godspeed (LOL)
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BESTIE?
Supermassive blackhole (sounds damn wrong)
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
The Anthem (national anthem? HAHA)
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Walking away ( i don't run away from problems haha!)
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
The quiet things that no one ever knows (makes me sound like an introvert)
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
The kill (i'm sadistic!)
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Translating the name (-_-)
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Hello alone (What?! So wrong!)
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
There's no mathematics to love and loss (LOL)
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Yellow (huh?)
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Talk (no way man xD)
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Emergency (o_O)
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Uphill battle (lol'ed?)
Ok, i'm off xD
No comments:
Post a Comment