Sunday, June 24, 2007

101st post

My 101st post. I have no idea why am i counting the number of posts. But it doesn't really matter anyway.
On 22 June 2007
Loads of things happen in during the last week of holidays. I went out with some friends and on friday, i went to merv's house for dinner. Saturday, i was at home the whole day with nothing to do. The best part is that i've got fever. Today, which is a sunday. And usually on sunday, i will stay at home and rot. As usual, i did it today. But i did something productive today! I've finished my part of the essay, which took me at least 1 hour. This is because i've been fiddling around with the guitar and stuff. Couldn't concentrate, and jon also came up to use the computer do study econs as his internet got some problem.
I met her
My post is getting shorter and shorter and shorter. Life needs to get more interesting than this. I'm hoping for sudden burst of excitement in my life. Of course not something bad. Something good. And by the way, i'm getting more and more paranoid over some stuff. People tend to think alot when they got nothing to do. I better have something to do.

Ok, that's it for today. Nights!

P.S. And i just realised tomorrow is the start of school. Oh my, and i'm so not excited about it :/

No comments: