Sunday, July 08, 2007

GTA is damn addictive

I haven't been blogging for like close to two weeks? Yea, i'm very busy these few weeks. The end of one semester is coming and all the project deadlines is coming closer and closer. Loads of work suddenly just piles up. If people say poly life is very relaxing, think again.

Anyway, i just finished with IAC ppt and i'm still left with INFO project report. Don't really feel like doing INFO, but i have no other choice. And i've yet to memorise the urinary system. Oh god, i'm finally mugging again. You know, i can now see myself in the future, working in a hospital as a lab tech, i'm like dieing to work now >_>

I suddenly realised i got loads of hobbies. So many hobbies until sometimes, i don't even have the time to do them. Hobbies like, playing the classical guitar & bass guitar. Playing floorball and computer games. But seriously, i haven't touch my beloved bassy for like 1 week. Dang, i need to really touch and play with her someday (sounds damn wrong xD).

Oh ya, i have installed GTA San Andreas yesterday, damn addictive. I completed the first island missions in like one day. I think i sat in front of the computer for quite awhile o_O

Ok, that's it for today, i'll try to make myself blog more, and i must make it into the floorball school team. RAWR

No comments: