Friday, August 04, 2006

update on 4 August 2006

YES! she was online on maple just now, i was online too. It started off when i was at aquarium. I went to check SEA fourms, then suddenly, when i went back, she is beside me! Whee~ so i asked her whether going pcbunk this sat anot. She said "maybe" Argh~ why can't she say "yes" >.> Anyway, i chatted with her awhile. Then mianz (pam) came -.- she started to swear, (as usual) and say that kx (her 2nd user) delete me from her buddy list, then she find me for very long le.

Of course, i couldn't ignore her, if i did that her i will be so bad. So i answer her questions, blah blah blah. Then, we chatted for like 2mins, then miro went off. I was like "don't go miro! dam you pam, why must you come at this time." I wanted to quickly get away from pam, and chase after miro. However, she came back =) i quickly go to her and smile, pam saw me smiling to miro, i guess she can feel that she is disturbing me and miro. So, she said she got to go eat dinner, and then ran off.

After that, miro asked me whether want to go cerebes and train. This is an excellent chance for us to get closer, of course i said yes. So we went back to el nath, then we decided to try adobis quest. I didn't know where are the keys so i took us a long time to find them. Eventually, the time ended, and we did not finish it. I told her to stay here as i go check the thread. When i came back, she offline le. Leaving me with a msg from her saying "SOUL SOUL, I GO FIRST LE LATER MSG U" ok, that was fun while it lasted -.-

Just now, i smsed her the thread and she is coming home now. Dad is also bringing me out for dinner. Ah crap, why can't he come buy dinner home >.>

Oh ya, cass maybe going paragon. Ah shucks >.> she even ask me the time. I didn't reply her, but i feel so bad -.- Maybe i should sms her back, but i scared she come will disturb my plans. rawr!

I really don't know what to do =(

No comments: