oh gosh, not another problem
Sch today is as usual, boring. I got no mood to study. Even in a-maths class, i wasn't even listening closely to mr cheang, i was bored. So, i wanted to scribble something on my worksheet. I wrote, "denise" =O ok, that was not suppose to be there. So, i quickly rub it away. I didn't go band today, got lazy of it. Anyway, it is not paragon practice, just NDOC rehersal. Freaking boring.
Yesterday night, kt called home. He told my parents that he got a slight fever and there's something is swollen at his neck. Oh gosh, i hope that nothing will be wrong. My dad told him, if he is sick, ask for book out. I was like, "no!! if like this, i can't go pcbunk with denise!" So, i pray hard that kt will be fine and he will not book out early =(
I guess i will be asking her tonight whether to go pcbunk. Actually, i wanted to ask her yesterday night, but i didn't. Maybe because i am scared or whatever. Anyway, i just didn't ask her. I really hope she will turn up at paragon tmr, however, my gut feeling tells me she will pangsae me T_T I kept thinking that everything will be fine, and that's not a good thing. Everytime i was about to go out, i keep thinking all the fun things we will have. But when it comes to that day, everything will not be so fun afterall.
I really want this saturday to a memorable one, but i fear it may not be. You all may feel that i think too much, but this is me, i always tend to think too much.
1 day to saturday, may it be a good one =)
I will stop here for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment