Sunday, August 06, 2006

5 August 2006, a day to remember =)

Ok, i didn't have time to update my blog yesterday, cause kt was using the home since i got home, and until i sleep -.- Anyway, this is gonna be a very very long one, so bear with me =)

Last two days, friday. After i went out with dad to eat dinner, dad went to cut hair -.- i was like "noooo! i got a date with miro in maple! we are going to try zakum!" Of course, if i continue to nag to my dad about this, he will surely get pissed. So, i told him to quickly get it over and done with. Yea, dinner + hair cut = 2hours -.- long eh? By the time i reached home, it was already 9.30pm >.>

I quickly login and found saw miro online. I went to look for her, and saw her and her bro is at zombs. I asked her if she wanted to go try zakum. Then her bro said ok, her bro said this is the real miro, and her fren was using the her account -.- Ok, so i told her that i will wait. *waits* at 10.30pm, she is finally ready. So we went to collect the keys blah blah blah, and we manage to complete the first quest =) So, we started the 2nd quest, however, my dad was screaming, and i have no choice to leave her alone and go to sleep. =(

Next morning, saturday, 5 August 2006, paragon performance.

I woke up feeling rather energetic, but also feeling very sian. Cause, saturday got bio lesson, we will be doing, practical -.- I have done like at least a thousand practicals over the last few weeks -.- This is getting horribly boring >.> Mrs Diana, as usual, looks horrible if she never put on all the crap make-up. Her face was like so freaking white, and she seems to be very tired. Anyway, i don't care, i don't like her.

After the horrible 1hr 40mins of practical, kenneth and me are ready to go for paragon. We went to sit under the shed, and we chatted about GTA San Andreas. Soon after that, hansley came with the keys, and opened the bomb shelter. So, we went in and stone beside the air-con, as yesterday was a hot day. All the moving of instruments, blah blah blah, got sick of it. So i did not help them. Haha, i felt so bad, but since i graduated, i suppose i can at least take some benefit out of it =)

Hansley and me will be taking the van straight to paragon first. When we set inside, the driver on his cd player, and all the black eyed peas' song came out. I suppose the cd inside, must be the album. Drive and drive, we reached the expressway. We almost died in the van -.- We were like so close to death -.- The driver's eyes were bloody red and he is like going to sleep. When we were on the expressway, the driver is like taking multiple 5 secs nap!!! The van was like slanting to the side, and a passing car behind almost knocked into us -.- Then, the van almost knocked into a curb as it was slanting and slanting. When we finally got out of the expressway, the driver is like taking naps when there is a red light. When the green light went on, the driver is still sleeping, and i have to ask me to wake up -.- At last! we reached paragon, it was a sign of relieve, almost died in the van. Now i learn to appreciate life >.>

Yup, the bus reached there faster than the van, the van was like driving at 50km/h on the expressway, at least a thousand cars overtook it! So, we quickly took out the percussion instruments and brought it to the foyer. When i reached the foyer, i was looking out for denise. i told myself, "she must be here somewhere." i looked around, but found no one. The performance started at 1pm, no choice, i have to play. It was a overall a fine performance, except there is a cock up in "showdown for band". Dayana played wrongly on the drum set =( and frederick did not play the solo well =(

After the first performance, i smsed cass and denise. Cass repiled saying that she is around the area, and say she will come hear =) However, denise repiled, saying that she got to rush off for work and she cannot come. that is like dam sad lar, i totally lost interest in the performance. At least there is still cass there to watch. So, i have no choice but to play on. And performance was better, not much major mistakes, at the most some intunation problems =/

Yes, we brought all the instrument back to the truck, and i stayed to watch westwood's performance. I asked denise where she worked. Then she refuse to tell me >.> she scared that i will go look for her. Of course, i tried persuading her for like very long -.- Meanwhile, cass was keeping me company, she was sms-ing to me. Suddenly, i thought came to my mind. I remembered that her msn pic got a photo of her wearing a red apron and white shirt, and she was also wearing a red cap. She must be working at a place with that uniform!

So, i assume that she works aroung this orchard district, so i went looking for shops in paragon, wisma atrium and TAKASHIMAYA -.- Do you have any idea how big is takashimaya?! Yes, i searched the whole place -.- however, i did not find her. Feeling very sad, i sms-ed her where exactly she is working. She refused to tell me, after multiple smses, it took me long enough to let me know her location -.- She was at plaza singapura.

I was like "what?! plaza singapura?!" You know, i am a type of person who will always follow the crowd. I will always go where my frens will bring me. However, i changed that night. I totally don't care my frens and left macdonalds, and went down to plaza singapura to look for denise. Before i go, i asked my frens where is plaza singapura, they said it is at dhoby ghaut. Without even asking more about where exactly was plaza sing in dhoby ghaut, i ran off to take the mrt.

I practically ran the whole time. I have no idea what made me ran so much, what actually made me so enthu in meeting her. What was it anyway? When i reached dhoby ghaut mrt station, i was lost. I haven never been to dhoby ghaut mrt station. It took me quite awhile to get myself out of the mrt station. Anyway, on the way, i spotted pcbunk =) I stepped out of the mrt station, and i saw plaza sing right before my very eyes. Big mall, huge place. Where exactly is she -.-

I sms-ed her, she said she was at B2 and she is working at ONE of the ice-cream shops. It surfed the whole B2, and at the corner of my eye, i spotted a sweet girl working there. I took a closer look by going near, until i can confirm it is her. In the process of taking a closer look, i at least circled the stall close to a hundred times -.- this is too prevent me from being spotted.

I looked at my watch, the time is 7.40pm. I brought out my courage, and went to the stall.

me: "erm, chocolate ice-cream"
I took a good look at her, SHE GOT A DAM BLOODY SWEET VOICE <3 she was looking at me too, i suppose she was thinking whether i was hong wei.
she: "ok"
she started scooping ice-cream for me, after that, she hand me the ice-cream, i took out a $2 note, the i thought for awhile, and asked her.
me: "how much is it?"
she: "$4.50"
=O ZOMGWTFBBQ?! so expensive?! that ice-cream is only like a size of a cornetto!
so, i gave her a $10 note and i got my change back. I wanted to ask her whether she was denise, however, i did not. I walked away.

Pathetic i am, no guts i am. So i sms-ed her saying, "did you see a guy in black just now? thats me =)" So repiled saying, "i knew it, i knew it was you!" omg, y didn't you say you were hong wei" I didn't repiled her, i was waiting for her to get off from work.

8.15pm, she finally got off from work. I can't imagine i really got enough patience to wait for her. I never had this patience b4, but i have it ytd. She took off her cap, and went up the escalator. I chased after her, but the crowd was overwhelming. Soon, i lost her.

I was at level 1, looked left and right. She was nowhere insight. I was very worried (i have no idea why am i so worried) i ran out of the mall, ran all the way back to mrt station. i assume she is taking mrt home, so i decided to wait until she comes. I am taking chances now, i am not sure whether she is taking mrt home anot. So, i sms-ed her, asking where is she. She replied, saying she is at B1 now and told me not to look for her, she looks horrible now. Upon seeing the msg, i still went back to look for her. I ran all the way back to plaza sing. Tiring, but i hope it was worth it. I ran all the way back to B1, i still cannot find her.

I sms-ed her again, she said she is on the escalator beside starhub, and she will be leaving approximately 5 mins. I panicked! search for starhub all around the mall. I found one stall on the 1st floor and 2nd floor. I was looking up at the escalator, and seaching for her. However, i didn't find her, and 5 mins was up.

I looked back on to my phone, feeling disappointed. I sms-ed her again, asking which starhub she wa talking about. To my surprise, she repiled. She told me that she was at B2 starhub. Seeing another glimpse of hope, i ran all the way back to B2. I found the starhub shop, however, there was no escalator. Suddenly, my phone rang, she called me. I picked it up, and she said she cannot see me. I said i am outside the shop now. She said maybe i on the other side. So, i ran to the other side, and saw the escalator. I looked above the escalator, but i still cannot see her.

She said "look up" I looked up, and saw her. I was like so happy, she asked me whether i coming up anot. So, i took the escalator up, she told me she looks horrible after work. I walked up to her and said, "you look great, and you look ok to me =)" She smiled, and we started chatting. She got this very nice smile, just like a cute girl next door <3 we chatted fine, nice girl, probably the nicest i ever met. I didn't look as pretty in her photos, but she still look pretty to me ytd. We chatted about each other, and we even gossip about bobby =X Anyway, she asked me whether i leaving anot, i told her "nah, not so fast, the night is still young" Even when i am saying that, i was thinking, "oh no, i am so screwed -.- so late now" However, we probably chatted about 15mins, however, it seems like 2mins.

She have to go home now, i actually wantd to sent her home. But, her mum is sending her home. So, we bidded goodbye, and she left, disappearing into the crowd. Well, it was fun while it lasted. The proccess of finding her, is just like what happens in the tv shows, so dramatic. But, i personally went through it =) So, i have nothing to do in plaza sing, so i went home.

Her smile is one thing i will not forget. Hope that i can see her again =)

No comments: