Monday, August 07, 2006

sch days

sch was totally boring. I wasn't even listening to mr cheang. I was dreaming away, dreaming of something, someone... Yes, i made a decision to let someone to take a look at my blog, even though it is personal. *pokes jie* I didn't even allow kt to see, strangely, i seem to trust outsiders more than my brother >.> I have no idea why, probably we seldom have brother chat. Probably, we only had once, ONCE only. After that, i keep myself to...myself.

Yea, tmr we will be celebrating anni's farewell =( Time pass so fast, and she's leaving soon. Anyway, i will try my best to go, i got to prepare my materials for sweet talk to my mum =X Hmm, today, i was wondering why most ppl like to scold human body parts using hokkien -.- So, i decided that, if i really want to scold, i will scold in english =P Of course, i am trying to cut down on scolding, bad for mental health.

Denise was playing maple last night, but i cannot online. Mum was hanging around me >.> very dangerous. I haven't chat with her since i met her. I am trying to think of a subject to spark off a conversation. *pokes sal =P* I think we can communicate better in maple than msn. Sad sad sad. She's not online on msn now, probably still outside, or in maple. I will go in to take a glimpse. I end here for today =)

No comments: