national day eve
Last night, i managed to ask denise out to go explore omega sector together =) she said what time. I told her 12.30pm, after the patch is ready. She said ok! =)
Today, our sch celebrates National day =) The band was not very loud though, however, the bass drum is loud. I guess the PA boys must have out a microphone near it -.- However, the fanfare and Majulah Singapura was played horribly! The trumpets destroyed the whole thing! They cannot reach the high note =( it sounded like crap >.> Lucky i never go help out, or else my frens sure ask me, "how come the band sound so crappy today?"
After the celebration, i rushed home quickly. I reached home at 10am -.- that's like 2hrs and a half away from the release of patch. I was too early, wasted my energy to rush home -.- I played other games, and when 12.30pm is up, i went to patch
i logged in, it was crap man. Freaking laggy. I kena rollback a few times. Lucky never trade anythings that time, or else my items maybe gone. I only went to pot shop and sell my etc. Sold again and again, after every roll back -.-
In the end, The GMs called for an urgent server maintence. Until 2pm. I got nothing to do, so i went to play condition zero. Fun, i finally master how to shoot accurately with d-eagle =)
2pm reached. I went online, waiting for denise to online =) Waited and waited, she still haven't online. I realised her brother was playing, and i guess she cannot play yet. Nevermind, i can wait =) From 2pm all the way to 4.30pm, she haven't online -.- I got so sian. Then, she called my phone. I picked up, and she explained why she cannot online. She said she went to pcbunk and then alot of people. So she waited and waited. For like 2hrs, then she give up, now going home. So she said sry to me. Ok, at least you got a reason. I can understand when there is another sibling wanting to play computer, and she have no choice but to not play. I understand, i been through it =)
Yay, she finally online. I took eos scroll all the way back to ludi. Then i go all the way down with her to get the materials for the scroll. Eventually, we fight birds and planes, and we got all the stuff we needed. Then we finish the quest and we got 20 scrolls =) We went all the way down back to the omega sector.
The moment she step into the place, she wa like "omg, the music not nice, like LKK!". I was like, "whats LKK?" She said lao kou kou song. LOL, thats a new term >.> then she got sick of the place, and ran off. I followed her back to ludi again, then she said she have to go le. Her didi not happy liao. So got to let her offline lor.
She sms-ed me soon after she quit game, she said she later online. Then we go attend match-making session. Lol, she said she never go b4, want to see what is it like. Yes, i will be online later on maple, provided my parents don't go around naggy the guts out of me.
I didn't go for the farewell dinner =( Have fun guys~ Goodbye anni, good luck in your studies. Bon voyage.
No comments:
Post a Comment