Thursday, August 03, 2006

problems slowly resolve

ok, sch was quite boring today. I got problems with relative velocity, can't seem to understand fully. Anyway, we practically do practices again and again, over and over again. This is getting boring man. Ok, enough of sch.

Today, i asked miss ng whether i can leave paragon straight away after the performance, without going back to sch. YES! i can =) so, i entrusted my beloved french horn for kenneth to take care =) Ok, that's 1 problem down.

Sal will be going for the performance IF and only IF she can find somone to go with her. Sadly, zj can't go with her, he's busy on that day =( Ok, i suppose sal won't be finding anyone to go with her, my gut feeling tells me that =)

My brother (kt) will be reaching home around afternoon and night. Pray hard it will be late in the afternoon, around evening or at night =P So i can go pcbunk with denise if she wants to go ^^ Moreover, he 80% cannot make it to my performance, so sal will have one less person to find to go with her =) (ok, i feel so bad >.>)

Now, if everything goes well, i guess it will be down with me and denise =) however, it most IMPORTANT part is that denise will not feel weird with me ard. Afterall, we are only online frens T_T it's kinda weird when you meet someone that u only met online.

Yesterday night, i went on maple, and spotted denise online. I went to look for her at lucida. She was training with oEii (chief dit) When she saw me, she f2, then ask me why am i here. I told her that i was bored. Then i saw her train and then said "bye" We got not much to chat about, probably she was training and i don't want to disturb her.

Haha, she is currently online now. Shocking eh? she was "suppose" to only online at night, but she is online now in the late afternoon. I guess she must be mapling now eh. I will go check on her now =) I will stop here for today.

No comments: