Friday, August 11, 2006

screw it

Ah crap. I should have slapped myself -.- On wednesday, 9/8/2006 denise and i was sms-ing each other. Suddenly, i got curious, and asked her whether she is still sec3 anot. Then, she never reply me -.- AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! i feel so guility! should not have asked her! After that, i haven't talk to her over these few days.

Yes, today, i got back my mother tongue o level results >.> when i stepped into the auditorium, i was freaking scared. Moreover, the air-con is like full blast, and it is freezing cold inside! We line up to get our results, as time passes, it is my turn to collect my results. I stepped forward, and look at the paper. I SAW A FREAKING D ON MY PAPER!!! WHAT?! D7?! i almost fainted on the spot, until my teacher told me, "B3" i was like, "huh?" Then i looked closely, and realised the D stands for distinction in oral -.-

Ok, B3 isn't what i wanted. I wanted an A >.> When i heard my teacher said B3, i said "WHAT?! B3?!" then my teacher said, "better than a C, you should be happy." Ok, so i got out of the auditorium, and my friends saw my face very sad, they said, "how? how? what you get?" I said, "B3 lor, sian ar... my A fly away le T_T"

Actually, A1, A2, B3, is fine with me. No lower than B3, you know why? Cause my brother got B4 for o lvl chinese, and he never retake. WAHAHAHAHA!!! I BEAT HIM!! WOOOHOOO!! But, where's my A T_T My chinese teacher then told me say i wasted a chance to get A. He said, "your oral get distinction, if your paper 1 or 2 do better, you sure get your A one". "You must retake ar, so close to getting your A" he added. I was like, "don't want lah, B3 enough le." However, he insisted for me to retake -.-

Cass also got B3 and distinction for oral T_T i want to beat her T_T hais, but looking on the bright side, at least i didn't lose to her =P

Today, i sms-ed denise, asking whether she at home anot. She repiled me, saying "ya, i m at home." I ask her if she going to online. But she nvr reply me. So i went online, and saw her brother online. Ah shucks, her bro must be playing. Anyway, i am beginning to get sick of maple. No mood to play, no mood to train, and no mood to even chat with the SEA ppl. What's happening to me? I really suddenly just lost interest in the game. Totally lost it. I fear that after o levels, i may never go back to the game. Never.

So much memories left in the game, and i got a feeling of giving up. I guess my time for maple is up. I am becoming like kikapu -.- Chiong Chiong Chiong, sick of such stuff. This game let me make new frens, make me lose frens. Make virtual and real frens, lose real and best frens. I will go where my heart leads me to =) Good Luck SEAGuild =)

No comments: