Status quo > Changes
Just had a chat with my lil sista. It turns out both of us are actually in the same situation. Just that it's slightly different, i'm more on the guys part. Hahaha, what a coincidence!
Anyway, talked to her alot about my personal stuff. I came to realise that actually, people make mistakes in life, sometimes, a missed chance will cause you to regret for years, probably a lifetime. I sort of missed out an important chance, though when i think about it, can't help to feel this small amount of regret-ness (if there's such a word :3). Well, i guess it's destiny, to even miss chances. I can only hope not to make the same mistake in the future.
Looking at my pathetic current state right now. I guess it's time for me to climb out of this stinky shithole and start to breathing some fresh air. I miss the smell of fresh air.
Sometimes, the more you want to do something, things just don't turn out the way you want it to. In actual fact, when you don't really care about it, things just turn out the way you want.
Maybe things should be left the way they are.
Afterall, some people prefer status quo than changes.
------------------
Old, ooooooold song. Nevertheless, one of the first few rock songs that actually connected really well to me.
Title: The Ocean
Artist: Mae
Presenting, Mae!
And their song
It's the short version, i can't find the full version, and i'm too lazy to upload it myself. So if you're interested. Just go youtube and type 'Mae The Ocean"
The quiet things that no one ever knows.
No comments:
Post a Comment