Hmm, let me check when was the last time i blogged. Oh, it's last year december. That's really long ago man. Anyway, after looking at other people's blog. I suddenly feel like blogging.
Some background information of my blog. I've been blogging since sec 2, start stop start stop. Yeah, and last year started a new one. But due to the fact that i'm rather lazy and i don't have 100% access to the com, i gave up -.-" Oh well, typical me.
I was posted to SRJC, okok. Went there to try out PAE, if i like JC life, probably will go JC after my results are out. Whether staying back in SRJC, it's still a question mark. Let's say we leave it to fate to decide =D
To be honest, coming to SRJC is not what i wanted. I know many of my friends didn't want to go there. I said many, not all =x Anyways, i came to SRJC for one reason. To test out JC life. I actually just wanted to make some SHORT term friends there. Something like probably after PAE, we may never contact each other again. Yea, so during the orientation camp, i decided to quiet. BUT I CAN'T DO IT!!! IT'S SO STRESSFUL!! I MUST TALK! Yea, call me a chatterbox or whatever, i don't mind. I will die if i don't communicate with people.
Yeah, cold jokes are always the best to start off. I got alot of them, don't ask me where i can also these super lame and cold jokes, i'm too lazy to tell everyone =x
Ok, here's the real deal in SRJC. My OG is the best i can ever get!! *claps like a insane person* ARGO 4 ALL THE WAY!!! I changed my mindset about making short term friends. I hope our bond will last all the way even after PAE, until we reach adulthood or something =D Sadly, our OG must split up because of the different subject combinations. Oh ya, i got screwed by the subject combinations *curses mr steven tay* Anyway, couldn't really blame anyone, except myself -.-
I really got alot to say, but i can't possibly type them all out, it will take eons. But i would like to thank ARGO 4 peeps for giving me such a wonderful time in SRJC, makes me wanna go to school everyday. =D
Enough of SRJC, now about myself. Yea, i know i don't look like someone who blogs, play guitar, joins a concert band, someone who sings. Did i say sing? Argh, scrap the previous few words. My guitar is re-stringed and finally back to what is was once.. a classical guitar! It used to be classical until my bro changed the strings to all metal and made it acoustic. Now it's back to a classical guitar, it sounds so much nicer!
Oh ya, i'm blogging now when i'm suppose to be doing some GP research. ARgh, but i don't know how to search for the Singapore part. Can't seem to find the bloody article! Yes, with some help, i mean alot of help from xuan qi. I can do finish my GP work! Thanks alot xuan qi!
After much consideration, i finally decided to make my "personal" blog not personal anymore. You know what, this blog used to be only me, myself and no one else. Maybe except my sista =x *pokes sis* Anyway, my tagboard is super clean, come be the first to give me your comments!
Monday, January 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment