Friday, August 18, 2006

Woots! Friday le! I practically flew back home, just to book the com. In case kt was at home and he took the afternoon slot >.> Yay, he's not at home =P I went msn, and sis chatted with me. Soon after, i went for lunch. When i got back, i went online in maple. I sms-ed denise asking her she can online now. She repiled, "Ok! i go now!" NOW, is what she repiled. Guess what, i went waited for her at least for 10mins though. But i killed some time while talking to a fellow archer. Even though we didn't meet before, but we started well =) We were both discussing about the decrease of ranger's strafe speed. Well, this caused alot of high level rangers to quit -.-

After taht, denise came online! We went around, and decided to train together. But due to the fact that there was no more party slot, we ended up going for match-making session =) Wander there abit, and due to too much lagness (is there even such a word -.-), we decided to go aqua dungeon and sight-see. I wanted to ask her out, but just couldn't get straight to the point -.- I told her, "lol, my chem test haven't give back" She said, "oh ok, so how do u think u did?" I said, "Ok bah, but i think can pass." She said, "what about doing well?" I said, "erm, not sure though, but miracles do happen =)"

After that, i wanted to ask her whether she want to go watch movie. But, she wandered off into aqua road -.- Sigh, no chance to ask. We surf aqua dungeon around, killing a few sharks blah blah blah. Then we decided to go back el nath. We went for lycan-killing! But after we reached there, a few minutes later, she said her brother wants to use T_T Ah crap! I must quickly ask her le! So i said "erm, sat got time anot?, we go watch click" she said, "but i watch click le" I said, "erm, how about other movies?" Then she said, "sms me, i go le, buaiss" Aww, she gone.

I sms-ed her and SHE SAID OK! woohoo! Ok, that is the first time i ever asked a girl out -.- Man, i am growing more mature =P The she said wanna watch "snakes on plane" I was like, -.- That is a lame-god movie -.- So i tried to persuade her on not to watch. So i told her, "my fren watch b4, he say not nice." Ok, i lied about it -.- So, she said what movie to watch. I went to gv.com and saw "the break up" Hmm, looks quite good to me, moreover, it is a comedy =) So, i told her about the movie. She said ok!

Well, that was one good thing =) However, i have to go wynne's BBQ next sat -.- Bad move hong wei, But she can't go tmr, so no other choice. Jon, sry dude, maybe can't go with you to the BBQ =( But don't worry, kt will be going =) While i enjoy my time to watch movie, i will go when there's time =) Oh ya, i found a quote from jiennie aka kel. Really romantic and nice!

Here's the quote:

Don't walk behind me, I may not wait;
Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
- A girl to a guy whom liked her

I won't walk behind you, and will not let you wait;
I won't walk in front of you, and make you follow;
But hold my hands, walk with me, by my side;
Together we walk through the path of life;
Side by side.
- Reply from the guy

No comments: