Thursday, August 17, 2006

Today is thursday, and another god damn long day >.> 4 periods of a-maths! But it went past really fast, probably because mr cheang isn't teaching. We were all doing work -.- I finally found my confidence in a-maths! Probably not alot, but it will help me in my later revisions =) Yay, tmr is friday! I can finally meet denise online on maple! Haven't seen her online, her brother is playing com practically the whole afternoon until night -.- I understand, my brother also does that >.>

Kt coming home tonight. I really don't want to say this, but i need to voice out. I don't enjoy him coming home tonight. I don't like it >.> I probably gotten used to living without a brother. I really got used to it >.> It just sucks, when you want to use computer in the weekends. I can't play in the weekdays. Even when he enter NS, life is still the same.

He entered NS, he have less time at home, he can only play on weekends, AND i also only can play on weekends! It's the same, no difference at all, it's just like the past. In the end, we still end up snatching the com from each other. Hogging it like nobody's business. This just sucks, it really sucks. Sometimes, i really wish i got another personal computer. But the problem is, when i got a personal one, my brother would also want a personal one. So in the end, my parents will end up burning their pockets. It's just isn't fair to them.

Looks like there's only one way out, dear brother, please quickly get yourself out of NS and go to a freaking university. You will HAVE a personal LAPTOP there, don't come snatch with me >.> But, it will only happen 1 year ++ from now. Perphaps too long, but it's the only choice out. Don't even try to ask me to save $$ and buy one. My mum will freaking kill me >.>

Sometimes, i really wish i had a younger brother or sister, but when thinking about sharing the computer. I was relieve there is only the two of us. Ok, enough of family bullshit, it is getting up my nerves.

Today, my frens make fun of me again -.- Angeline, angeline and angeline -.- I don't freaking like her, DON'T YOU GUYS FREAKING UNDERSTAND?! All because of stupid sadiq, all these bullshit will not happen -.- I said it so many times, at least a 1000 times in my 2years in secondary school. I DON'T LIKE HER! -.- Of course, if they really want to make fun then do it bah, i really got nothing to say. I have already said it, it is up to them to believe. Anyway, without such rumours blah blah blah, secondary school life will be so boring. Just let them have some fun for now =)


I miss you, don't you know? Hope that friday comes as soon as possible =) I will be waiting for you in maple, i promise =)

No comments: