Cousin's Wedding
Just came home from cousin's wedding. It was grand i suppose, like all other usual weddings. It's been a while since my family had any weddings, i suppose more will come in the future.
I saw my really old cousin! She's like 50+ years old with 3 daughters around 20+. Which means i got nieces older than me LOL!
Yea, she's the daughter of my dad's oldest sister, and my dad's family has 14 children. So imagine, my dad's niece is around same age as him. Cool shit huh?
Nonetheless, it's confusing xD
Oh well, didn't take photos of the bride and groom. Not very close to my cousin anyway. I got to say she's pretty today, like all girls wearing wedding dresses.
I'll just wish them the best of luck and quickly give birth to some nephew and nieces for this young uncle over here! :D
I'll upload any possible photos one day, IF i manage to get them :D
Till then, nights!
------
Tag Reply:
Xiaowei: He does that all the time? No? xD
Yongjin: Nah, stick to this one, at least i'll know who is reading my old blog lol
No comments:
Post a Comment