Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Disappointment

I'm so disappointed.

I can't believe he actually did that. He didn't even spare a thought for her feelings. I mean, so many years of relationship. He dumped her just because another person came by? So many years of relationship, just went down the drain.

Sometimes, i really feel like punching that asshole. He don't deserve to exist in this world. He's wasting oxygen! He's inhuman! He's an imbecilic moron! She don't have to face all this bullshit. She should just end everything before this thing even happen! Now that it has happened already, she's more hurt than before. I really pity her.

Just now, she's crying so badly. She just told me everything about him. Basically everything, it's like telling me all the good times they had. Compromising each other, saying sweet nothing to each other, helping each other out, always there for him/her. And now what? Betrayal, sadness, depression. All this kind of bullshit. It's so sad to see her in such a pathetic state.


I hope to see her get better.


And for you, asshole. Don't think i didn't take pictures of you with another girl! I can charge you to court for adultery!!!



























Yes Dear Daniel, you chose Arnold Kitty over Hello Kitty. Make sure you don't appear in front of me again, or i swear i'll dig out your eyes.







P.S. I'm happy today

No comments: