Saturday, June 21, 2008

I Ain't No Wasted ( That's not a double negative)

So, it's been awhile since i touched any alcohol beverage.


I don't know why, everytime i drink alcohol, i'll feel damn sleepy. Which is kinda good, if i cannot sleep. I can just drink some alcohol and go to sleep XD




I was high last night, but not drunk.


In case you all are wondering:

high (MENTAL STATE) Show phonetics
noun [C usually singular]

a period of extreme excitement or happiness when you feel full of energy, often caused by a feeling of success, or by drugs or alcohol or a religious experience:
spacefiller!Exercise gives you a high.
spacefiller!She's been on a high ever since she got her article published.
spacefiller!There are lots of highs and lows in this job.


drunk (TOO MUCH ALCOHOL) Show phonetics
adjective [after verb]

1 unable to speak or act in the usual way because of having had too much alcohol:
spacefiller!I got completely drunk at my sister's wedding.
spacefiller!I'd had a couple of glasses of wine but I certainly wasn't drunk.
spacefiller!UK He came home last night blind (= extremely) drunk.


So, you see. I was not drunk, just high. But then again, i'm pretty sure i'm not acting in the usual way.




Uh..


*roll eyes*





I was acting it out! :D




So yea, i'm was not drunk and never will be :D




I forgot what beverage i bought, but next time don't buy it ok? It's has some black label over it and stuff. Not sure how to describe it.



It's suppose to be cola flavoured.




It smells nice...




It taste horrible. Like antibiotics. Bitter crap.

Oh well, don't judge a book by it's cover. Should have bought something else.




I also have this sudden urge to break the empty glass bottles. It's like so cool, breaking the bottle and pointing it at someone.

"Want to fight is it?! HUH HUH HUH HUH UHUHHUHUH?!?!"


I remembered i scared some girl of by saying,
"Who wants to die tonight? Hahahaha."

And i was lying on the marble bench with a glass bottle in my hand, looking damn wasted. (and i'm not wasted, it was an act >_>")

But it was damn funny XD




So from alcohol we can link to other topics! :D


70% ETHANOL

ZOMGWTHBBQBROKENGLASS

/WRIST

ABSOLUT :D

NEWATER = SHIT WATER

:O


:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

YAYYYYYY! WEEEEEEEEEEHOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHHH

LOLOLLOOLLOLOL

HAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAH

------------

Uh, no i'm not wasted..

I SWEARZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

No comments: