Thursday, May 22, 2008

Telematch!

I realised i need to blog like practically everyday to keep my tagboard alive. Seems like a burden, but seeing a noisy tagboard makes me HIGHHHHHHHHHHH



Ok anyway, Tuesday was LSCT Telematch. Overall it was ok, except for some problems at one station. Shall not elaborate much, everything is over already. I had alot of fun working with Qi Xuan, Jia Liang, Big Jess, Liting and Shili, hope to work together again! :D

And of course, must thank all the SGLs for skipping lessons and helping out with the event, and the organisers, Xiang Ling and Davin for all their guidance.

-------

Tomorrow is the election day. I know it's damn boring to touch on this topic, but still i got something to say about it.



Basically, it's not wrong to pull votes, it's elections after all. But if you do too much of it, it may attract unwanted attention. These attention may be bad, i think you all know what i mean. I'm fine with people pulling votes, but i think it's best that we do it discreetly and not publicize like we're running for some presidential election. So, in conclusion



please vote wisely.

No comments: