Monday, May 12, 2008

Saturday outing

I'll meet you there,
No matter where life takes me to,
I'll meet you there,
And even if I need you here,
I'll meet you there.


Boy I missed your kisses all the time but this is
Twenty five minutes too late
Though you travelled so far boy I'm sorry you are
Twenty five minutes too late

If we hold on together
I know our dreams will never die
Dreams see us through to forever
Where clouds roll by
For you and I

Well I was there on the day
They sold the cause for the queen,
And when the lights all went out
We watched our lives on the screen.
I hate the ending myself,
But it started with an alright scene.

But if you wanna cry: cry on my shoulder
If you need someone, who cares for you
If you're feeling sad, your heart gets colder
Yes I show you what real love can do

Dear friends of this academy
Oh, Romeo is bleeding to death..
To see a friend bleed to death
What for, some kind of metaphor
That I can't see..
So I'll drink until I see it.

No, I think you got me all wrong.
I don't regret this life I chose for me.
But these places and these faces are getting old,
So I'm going home.
Well I'm going home.

=]

No comments: