8 random facts about MEEEEEEEEEEE!
The Rules (i'm gonna be a bitch and break them)
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules (break!)
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names. (break!)
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs. (break!)
---------------------
RANDOM FACT #1
I haven't completed my ONE and ONLY Harry Potter book at home. It's Harry Potter and The Goblet Of fire.
Bought this book when i was primary 4. Starting reading it, but i couldn't understand a single thing from it. Maybe it's because i didn't read the previous 3 books and i'm not a bookworm. I remember clearly i wasn't reading with understanding, it's more like i'm reading for the sake of reading. You know, like chanting words in my mind. My brother also started reading the book, but he wasn't sure about the plot too. At least he understands much more than me. So after reading 100+ pages, i decided to give up.
The book was left on the shelf for like a few months, until the first harry potter movie came out. I didn't watch the first movie though, was kinda disgusted by the book, i don't have much of an interest to watch it anyway. So the 2nd movie came out and i went to watch it with my family. IT WAS C to the O to the O to the L! COOOOOOOOOOOOOL! My interest for Harry Potter came back (gosh, that sounds wrong)and i started reading it again. I wanted to finish it before the 4th movie comes out, which is Harry Potter and The Goblet Of Fire.
Of course, the interest ended as fast as it came. The book was left in "cold turkey" once again, but this time. I manage to read it until the 2nd part of the Triwizard tournament. Then, the 4th movie came and i went to watch it. It was nice! And my interest came back! I wanted to read it again, but i realised, since i already watched the movie, it's like a major spoiler for the book. In the end, i didn't read it anymore. And it's still on the shelf collecting dust =P
---------------------
Random fact #2
I eat alot. But i don't eat alot because i'm hungry. It's more like my mouth is itching for something to chew on. A perfect example will be a student buffet at sakae sushi. You know, can eat any food which was priced at $1.99. You just need to pay like $18+. My friend and i were eating happily, as time goes by, all of them started to become full and decided not to eat and just drink tea and chat. But for me, i ate and stopped because i'm full. But, i rest awhile and continue to eat again, simply because my MOUTH WAS ITCHY! My friends were like "wow, you're not full?" All i can say is that i'm a 'late game hero' xD
---------------------
Random fact #3
Last time, i couldn't sleep in any public transport. Be it, bus, MRT trains, aeroplane or boat. I just can't sleep in it, no matter how long i'm on it. But now, after i entered poly, i can sleep in practically any public transport. Be it, bus, MRT trains, aeroplane or boat. I think it's something to do with the long hours of transport to school that made have this special ability to sleep on any transport.
---------------------
Random fact #4
I absolutely hate memorising stuff. The process of memorising all those crap for the last 2 semesters really irritated me alot. Even though i know in order to do well for these modules, i MUST memorise. I still do it, but i absolutely love the feeling after you memorise finish, it makes you feel smart and knowledgeble. Now i finally uderstand what is 'hardship before enjoyment'.
---------------------
Random fact #5
Something like a continuation from random fact #4. You know i absolutely hate memorising stuff, but somehow, i can remember the most insignicant thing in my life, and sometimes even shocking people that i still remember about it. So it's kinda like a selective memory thing. How i wish i can always remember my homework and my lecture notes -.-
---------------------
Random fact #6
I haven't stepped into my sec school for months already. The last time i went back was Teachers' Day 2007. You know, i really want to go back to visit Mr Wong, my band conductor. But i don't have the time to do it, i mean, look at what time i always reach home! Everytime i look at NPCB perform, i feel like joining them. I can practicall imagine Mr Wong saying, "this hong wei ar, never even come back and help out". Oh sigh, i guess i need to find some time and go back.
---------------------
Random fact #7
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MUSE! :D
Supermassive Black Hole
Plug In Baby
Hysteria
Stockholm Syndrome
Invincible
Bliss
Feeling Good
Knights Of Cydonia
Time is Running Out
Map Of Problematique
And alot more songs :D
---------------------
Random fact #8
I'm gonna cut my hair now. Wish me luck :(
---------------------
3 comments:
One Harry Potty book can blog so many chunks ah, LOL.
BROTHER I MISS YOU !
meet up soon ! :D
I agree with, (is that hui xian?).
HAHA. hows ur cough?
@ann: LOL! because very interesting whattt. Haha, ok sistaaaaa meet up soon :D
@morgan: Nope, that's not huixian, she my another sista LOL. My cough is getting better thanks :D
Post a Comment