Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Back from holiday

Ok peeps, i'm back from Hong Kong. Really enjoyed myself, but if i had a choice to choose between Hong Kong and Trial Camp, i'll go Trial Camp. I really missed alot of stuff during that week, trial camp seems to fun and i very much want to be a part of it.

Anyway, i reached Changi Airport at 12am 12th March 2008.

First sms i received when i step into the airport terminal.

"Zongz you back yet? Haha. You're in welfare? I'm in log. Quite happy. Sorta."

It was from Shawn.

The moment i saw the word "welfare", i was pretty much disappointed. I really want to be in games comm. I was very worried about the future, and what if i can't do a good job? Welfare is probably the last choice if all options run out.

Heard from Asyraf that alot of people wants to be in welfare but they can't get it. I guess i'm the only one who wouldn't want to be in welfare -_-"

I remember telling some people that i'll quit GLs if i get into welfare.

Of course, i'm just joking, i come so far and suddenly quit, waste of my precious time. I'll just do my best in the following weeks of preparation for FOC.

And there's Hindi dance practice tomorrow! Woohoo! Thank goodness they didn't put me in Hiphop. I'll just kill myself, i can't dance Hiphop for nuts :(


Oh ya, photos during HongKong will follow up soon, i'm too lazy to move the photos to my computer, will do it in due time.

On side note,



HAHAHAHAHAHA!

1 comment:

jiayin. said...

PHOTOS MAN, PHOTOS! ;DDDDD