Unexpected Call
I just received an unexpected call. My heart stop for at least a few seconds. ZOMG!
So, as i was packing some stuff on my table, getting ready to start studying, like finally. I checked my phone for any smses and i saw 2 missed calls. Went to check it out, then i realised Alex called.
Everytime Alex call me, i knew he's gonna like ask me to go hang out. But, i wasn't in the perfect mood to hang out. I mean, it's like freaking exam week on CNY week. But, out of courtesy, i called back.
ME: Eh alex, what's up?
ALEX: Uh, you wait ar
-a few seconds of silence-
SOMEGIRL: EH! WHY YOU NEVER COME MY HOUSE!
Ok stop!
When i heard this female voice, i was wondering, jiaxuan? But no way Alex will be around with Jiaxuan, i mean, both of them don't really know each other. Who could it be?
ME: Uh?
ME: Who are you?
SOMEGIRL: ME? I'M THE PERSON WHO EVERYTIME SCOLD YOU FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS!
ME: WTF?! (i was thinking of that in my head)
ME: Oh! Mrs Diana?!
MRSDIANA: Yea, why never come my house for CNY?!
ME: Uh, can't go. Need to study, exams coming
MRSDIANA: STUDY?! YOU STUDY?! YOU HAVEN'T BEEN STUDYING FOR THAT PAST 2 YEARS YOU TELL ME YOU'RE STUDYING?! HHAHAHA!
ME: Uh, yea =/
Ok hold on!
I really wasn't expecting her to call me. I mean, i'm like her worst bio student of 2006! And crap, i hate her to the core last time, but then again, i'm grateful she thought me bio. At least she forces me to study my bio (which i never did). Hah, but she sounds fine to me! I think nothing went wrong with her, unlike that time i went back on teachers' day -_-"
Ok, it sounds a little funny. When she said that i haven't been studying for that past 2 years, which is sec3 and sec4. I don't know whether to take it as an insult or what. But the moment she said that, i was already grining. Looks like it's kinda funny actually. Nevertheless, she's right about it. I really never studied hard during sec3 and 4 >_>"
So, now i've changed for the better, and i think i better study. >_>"
I LOVE CHEM I LOVE CHEM I LOVE CHEM!
/pathetic attempt to persuade self
Back to the phone convo:
-someone takes the phone-
BEN: Eh, hong wei!
ME: Ben!
BEN: You studying ar? Ok man, good luck to you yea!
ME: Hahaha ok, thanks!
BEN: Bye bye!
ME: Bye!
Wow, even Ben is there, looks like i've missed out alot of fun >_>"
CURSE YOU EXAMS >=(
!@$#%!@$#%
I should be studying like, right now.
BYE!
5 comments:
AHBENG !
-throws back pig head-
Nah, huan gei ni !
Yay! Got pig head for dinner! :D
omg...psyco me to lik chem too..
cos no matter how much i psyco myself..i end up hating chem..wasting so much brain cells n chem s***...hais...
anyway..thanks for the..err..anasthesia lecture in my blog..err..appreciate it..hahaha..best of luck for exams..^^
Study hard exams too! ^^
We're almost done with it!!1
rawr...haven started said almost done with it..=X
anyways..
happy valentine's to u^^
Post a Comment