Unchained Melody
Oh, my love
my darling
I've hungered for your touch
a long lonely time
and time goes by so slowly
and time can do so much
are you still mine?
I need your love
I need your love
Godspeed your love to me
Lonely rivers flow to the sea,
to the sea
to the open arms of the sea
lonely rivers sigh 'wait for me, wait for me'
I'll be coming home wait for me
Oh, my love
my darling
I've hungered for your touch
a long lonely time
and time goes by so slowly
and time can do so much
are you still mine?
I need your love
I need your love
Godspeed your love to me
----------------------------
This song is soooo over-used at comedies. That's why this song never fails to make me laugh. Now, to think of it, i don't really find anything funny about it. To hear it once again, it just makes the song so much more nice.
Oh ya, the singer in that video is not Righteous Brothers. He's just another famous singer during the 60s and i have no idea what's his name. Then again, he made the song sound so difficult to sing and yet still very enchanting.
Hmm, why did i even blog about this song, i think my music taste is going ancient, or maybe prehistoric xD
Till then :D
Oh, miiex lubzx, miiex darliinqqx~
LOL
4 comments:
LOL.
ohh, moii lurrbee, moiis darhhlinggsx.
HEHEHEHEHE
HOHOHO.
here to tag. WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
@ann: HEHEHEHEHE!
@xuanqi: Hahaha! High on drugs? x)
LOL..
hong wei..going sentimental?
btw..wad song is dat?
nv heard it be4..>.<
(outdated lerh)
rawr..
-bites-
Post a Comment