HOHOHOLIDAY!
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOLIDAY!
After spending countless hours trying to mug the shit out of me, and also getting prepared for the exams. I've finally finish the dreaded exams, year 2! Here i come!
Ok, recently, closed down my blog for some maintenance and stuff. But xiaowei struck me with a question.
"maintenance, still need to close down blog?"
I was speechless, because i also don't know why i closed down my blog, when i could do maintenance without closing down the blog. -_-"
Anyway, i realised advance chemistry module has already taken alot of days of my holiday -.- Bah, i still have to keep going back to school. The thought of it just turns me off =/
My laziness has gotten to me.
------------
Grats to moi lil sista for making it to NP Accountancy! YAY! YAY!
Study hard, and don't be late for lectures. And also don't msn all the time!
/angry
-----------
Ok, random msn convo.
.x.i.a.o.w.e.i. [[?????? ????]] Have a little hope says:
-cute emoticon-
_hong wei ™ hohohohohohoholiday! says:
LOL
_hong wei ™ hohohohohohoholiday! says:
that emoticon so cute
.x.i.a.o.w.e.i. [[?????? ????]] Have a little hope says:
-bird emoticon-
_hong wei ™ hohohohohohoholiday! says:
lol
_hong wei ™ hohohohohohoholiday! says:
now that bird is not so cute
_hong wei ™ hohohohohohoholiday! says:
LOL
.x.i.a.o.w.e.i. [[?????? ????]] Have a little hope says:
u noe wad cutest?
_hong wei ™ hohohohohohoholiday! says:
what?
.x.i.a.o.w.e.i. [[?????? ????]] Have a little hope says:
Me =]]]
.x.i.a.o.w.e.i. [[?????? ????]] Have a little hope says:
LOL
_hong wei ™ hohohohohohoholiday! says:
LOLOLOL
_hong wei ™ hohohohohohoholiday! says:
i sort of expected that to come xD
_hong wei ™ hohohohohohoholiday! says:
ok, i'm gonna blog abt it. LOL
------------
Welcome back to my blog :)
P.S. to lil sista
I can mug the shit out of me, don't try to pwn me xD
2 comments:
I never said I wanted to pwn you. Never ! Really !
HAHAHAHHA!
just in case :3
Post a Comment