Thursday, January 17, 2008

NP Open House 2008



Back from NP Open House 2008!

I reached school at around 3pm and saw the SL crazily hanging out at the foyer. Then suddenly, they started dancing the RED Camp dance. I wouldn't say the dance is stupid, in fact it's quite nice. But the most hilarious thing that they started dancing, and halfway through the dance, the song just suddenly ended. Something wring with the PA system, i guess. And people are all streaming in, how embarrassing? xD

Well you know, shit happens. Then again, i suppose they're not bothered about it, they eventualy sang the whole song while dancing, so it pretty much saves the whole show by a bit.

After watching the dance, i headed off to the lab where Pharmacy Science students are helping out with the Open House. I quickly took a glance around and took over Huixuan's position. She was doing the capsule filling. It was quite fun, at least i'm not doing the suppositories. It's oily and full of mess, poor Zahidah, she has to clean up all the mould. But i think she had alot of fun xD

I had alot of fun too, teaching the peeps how to fill capsules, of course, you'll meet some people asking retarded question. Not only that, there was this medical student who is not from NP. He came in and started asking alot of questions that we don't know, some questions, he even answered himself. All of us thought he was a secondary school student. How irritating is that? Haha, soon after that, he got exposed by my senior after asking so much questions that require certain knowledge about drugs. And he just laughed and walked off.

I'm gonna meet my lil sista and elder sista tomorrow! So excited! =X

-------------------

I was surfing some forums just now, and saw my friend flirting there. As usual, it kinda irritating when he does that. I mean, dude can't you be less desperate and move on with life. Somtimes, really cannot take it, damn irritated with him. But i just can't bring myself to tell him that. >_>"

Whatever, screw it. It's his life, i can't do anything.

------------------

Another random picture!



ZOMG! Barney escaped from Jurassic Park! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

No comments: