No train service between Pasir Ris and Tanah Merah
Haha, all because of this irritating incident. I bet alot people were late for school and work. I was late for school too, i even broke record.
Classmates
I was 1hr late for school.
are
3 hrs of INPH is reduced to 2 hrs.
still
How i wish this would happen so much more often xD
the best
Took bus 17 from Pasir Ris bus interchange to Bedok bus interchange. There was like a major jam all the way to Bedok. Then took train to Dover and take bus 74 to school. Hah, first time i'm so relax when going school.
afterall, they are the ones
I'll skip the school part.
who will follow you
*school*
through the 3 years
Then after school, called some peeps to ask if there's still train service from Pasir Ris to Tanah Merah, because even at 1pm, there's still no service. But too bad, no one knew, so in the end i took bus 74 to hougang mall to eat dinner with Sherylin and Marie. Then head home to study.
everything happened to fast
I feel so relaxed right now :)
"I don't care, I don't give shit. So, don't think about it."
2 comments:
jiayou ah brother :D
WA SEH! THANKSSSSS :D
Post a Comment