Thursday, January 03, 2008

First post of 2008

/pathetic attempt to revive blog

OHMIGOSH! The last entry was Dec 19! It's been awhile since i blogged. Well, the holidays are just boring crap like usual. Several things happened in this short span of hiatus.

Went out quite a few times with forumnites, and met alot of new people, even though they don't really know me. I don't post much, but i lurk alot xD

Got to know ann (geniegenie), yihong (gxtomic) and several other people. Friendly bunch of people, and it just gets better, hahaha.

Jiayin disappeared from the face of the earth, she couldn't use computer for the whole 2008 due to O levels, which is kinda crazy >_>" there goes another chatting kaki.

You will only know which commitee you will be posted to only near trial camp, or even in trial camp. That's like sooo zomgosh far. Well, if i ever get posted to welfare, i'll quit GL HAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Hmm, what else do i need to update to save my blog from the wretched slums and the fiery depths of death?

Oh ya, sherylin wants me to teach her how to play 'Happy Birthday' on the guitar, and also learn Truly Madly Deeply (chorus). She wants to play it for her boyfriend's birthday i think. I played Truly Mady Deeply before, it's kinda easy and should be managable for her, considering the fact that she played guitar 2 years ago during music class. And, i'm so proud of myself! I managed to tab out 'Happy birthday' in just 15mins! First time doing tabbing, kinda fast for a beginner xD

Btw, my parents are getting up my nerves, they're forcing me to sleep at 11+. Before the school break, i was sleeping 1am, 2am and i have no problems waking up early. Now they're like forcing me to go sleep so early. I already gotten used to sleeping at 1am+, how am i going to sleep so early. In the end, i still rot in bed for like a few hours before sleeping -_-"

Might as well let me sleep late.

i'll be getting back CMB common test paper tomorrow! ZOMGOSHHHHHHHH! I don't wanna do badly for ittttttttt. Helpppppppppppp meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

P.S I'll try to blog more often. Readers, please come back =(

No comments: