Lecture quiz
I did one of the craziest things in my life. May not be crazy for you, but it is for me.
Anyway, i crashed Biomolecular Science (BMS) lecture today, and the best part is, i even took their quiz, which is graded! I came into the LT earlier than shawn, arnold and ken. I saw yongjin and he told me there's quiz today and ask me if i really want to crash. Well, i sort of decided to crash, so i went out and wait for the rest to come. Shawn, arnold, ken and me were the last 4 to enter the LT. We took out our pencil box and put our bags in front of the lecture. I don't know what was i thinking, but i went straight to the lecturer and asked for a quiz paper. It's as if i'm really her student. When i sat down, someone of the people asked if i was from CBE. I said no, with a smirk and started doing the quiz.
Seriously, i have no idea how to do it, some question i have learnt it at CMB lecture, but i forgot everything. All i can do is to try to remember the stuff, eventually, i manage to scribble some stuff, wrote a fake name and student no. and hopefully, i can get back 'my' paper xD
Ken said if i get higher marks than him, he's gonna treat me lunch! HHAHAHA! I'm not confident in beating him, but i'm quite confident i will get a one digit score for the quiz :D
With all that cells crap and stuff, it's time i need to start revising CMB.
Have been dozing off in practically all the CMB lecture =/
-------------------------------------------
Breaking Benjamin - Forget It
It's a crime you let it happen to me
Nevermind, I'll let it happen to you
Out of mind, forget it there's nothing to lose
But my mind and all the things I wanted
Everytime I get it I throw it away
It's a sign, I get it, I wanna stay
By the time I lose it I'm not afraid
I'm alive but I can surely fake it
How can I believe when this cloud hangs over me
You're the part of me that I don't wanna see
Forget it
There's a place I see you follow me
Just a taste of all that might come to be
I'm alone but holding breath you can breathe
To question every answer counted
Just fade away
Please let me stay
Caught in your way
Forget it
Just fade away
Please let me stay
Caught in your way
It's a crime you let it happen to me
Out of mind, I love it, easy to please
Nevermind, forget it, just memories
On a page inside a spiral notebook
Just fade away
Please let me stay
Caught in your way
I can live forever here
Forget it
How can I believe when this cloud hangs over me
You're a part of me that I don't wanna see
I can live forever here
----------
Y2004 song. Old, but still nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment