160th post, on my birthday!
I was suffering from Monday blues. Almost didn't want to go school =/
Then again, i didn't regret going :D
It's been a very memorable birthday. This is the best day of my life, i've never gotten so many surprises before. Seriously, i must thank all of those who wished my happy birthday, directly or indirectly.
Thank you,
Dad, Mom, Brother, Shawn, Arnold, Rachel, Jelin, Yongjin, Chee Chong, Zimin, Jia Liang, Wai Lok, Sherylin, Marie, Ziwei, Ken, Syazwana, Jehanne, Millison, Zahidah, Michelle, 1P02, Elias, Shili, Jenny, Jordan, Jonathan Tan, John, Janani, Yew jia, Hong Yi, Morgan, Ying li, Asyraf, Edmund, Cheney, Samuel, Henry, Ryuta, Daniel, Tersoon, Kharil, Sista, GLs!, and everyone who wished me happy birthday and contributed to the gifts.
I'm seriously touched and i almost cried. Almost!
Sorry if i left out anyone in particular, because it's really late and my memory is failing me.
-----
Lesson was boring, as usual. Then my clique suddenly want to go KAP and eat. I'm super sick of McDonalds and all their stuff, actually didn't want to go. But all of them are like so keen on going, so in the end, i bow down to peer pressure and went with them.
To my surprise, i saw Shawn, Arnold, Jelin and Rachel sitting there, my first thought was 'Wowzers! What a coincidence!" Then went i went closer, i saw a cake there! I'm like "ZOMG!" Then they started singing me the birthday song. Was so shocked and touched la! Then we cut the very small cake and gave everyone. It's a pity i don't have the picture of the cake, it's with someone else, maybe i will get it later. Then, my click gave me a present with very obscene wrapping, which i will not mention here -_-"
After that, i headed back school to have my lesson. After my lesson, i went to crash CBE lecture and after that, went off with Shawn, Arnold, Jelin and Rachel to canteen 2 to get something to eat. Everyone else was like full and i'm the only person who went to buy food. I came back and i saw a present there. They wished me happy birthday again and seriously, the present was super nice. The wrapping beats any other wrapping sold outside.
Because, it's hand written.
*touched*

Nice right?!
Then, we set off to LT26 for showstopper practice.
Jelin tried to kill me with her phone >=(
Jelin, Shawn, Arnold, Rachel
I reached LT26 and went slacking around and after a hard time trying to keep the hand written wrapping intact, i finally open my present and i aboslutely love the things inside!

I'm red ranger!

ZOMG! Boxer! And the best part it is Power Rangers boxer =.=" Haha! Thanks anyway LOL
My 'drug' and saviour to all boring classes
I wanted to buy this album! But they bought it for me! Really love it!

MUSE! IT'S A MUSE SHIRT! I REALLY LOVE THIS SHIRT!
The showstopper practice continued while i go around taking random photos
Power Rangers! With Megazord Ken!
Jelin, Me, Arnieman

Emo jelin. Shawn must have gave her the 'emo' diseaseMe and arnoldCheney, Shili, Me, Shawn, Arnold, Ken
And Ken looks damn weird in that photo xD
After showstopper, everyone sang the birthday song for me again and suddenly they gave me an MP3! I was DAMN shocked! I didn't expect them to give me a MP3! They all knew my mp3 died on me several months back and every MRT ride was hell. I'm soooo touched, i almost cried, watery eyes T_T

THANKS ALOT!
And i opened the present with the super obscene wrapping and i found this lol

A pouch for my MP3!
Sherylin mei mei made this for me, nice right? Then again, if you look closely, you will see something is wrong xD
I quickly rush home and cut birthday cake with my family!

Love the cake!
My mom treat me for dinner, my dad bought me the a new phone!
Brother got me a portable mouse, because i complained my mouse it too big and really troublesome to bring to school hahaha!

:D
THANKS EVERYONE!
No comments:
Post a Comment