IKEA & Choreography
Esplanade? Nope, this is a durian basket! Erm, more like a basket with spikes >_>"
Figuring out the measurements for the cupboard/rack/whatever thing takes up space. Everything was clear except her hand. Maybe she got lightning fast hand *shocked*The ultimate collection of wood. Loads of stuff here, IKEA Megastore looks more like a warehouse instead of Megastore.
After that, she took a cab home and leave me in IKEA =(
Nah, just kidding, i paid 4 dollars to have a trip back home in a cab. And poor sista have to carry all the stuff back herself xD
------------------------
For today, got group 4 meeting earlier, i was really reluctant to go. Seriously, i have to literally drag myself out of bed just to go. Anyway, the meeting was very productive. Everything is almost done. I hope we can do our best even with the extreme lack of manpower.
After that, went to look for the rest and tried to choreograph the dance. The hip hop dance was tough. I tried, and was rather disturbed at the fact that it's very troublesome to learn from a video. After that, i realised i'm not dancing hip hop, just the thriller.
I tried to have a band practice soon, but the more members you have, the more trouble you will get. It's like some of them are working, some have personal matters to attend to. It's almost impossible to have a day where everyone is free. I've plan to have at least one band practice before the overseas trip. Which is around wednesday, thursday this week. I hope all of them will be free
*cross fingers*
No comments:
Post a Comment