90% done
And after all that hardwork. I think i'm 90% done with song. Some minor mistake here and there, due to the fact that i sometimes forget what to play, gets up my nerves sometimes. Overall, i can say i'm ready to play with the band. Not sure if the rest started already. I know yongjin started to practice his singing. Shawn is busy changing tablature to notes. I told elias to practice if he gets a drum set. Surprisingly, he played the song before, and that's even better! No need much of practice, i think he can give a steady tempo. So all dancers, don't worry ok? :D
I haven't check with Arnold and Ken, they are the main player, i hope they already started practising. So we can even start before the rest start their dance practice. Arnold and ken don't really online on msn very frequently, maybe i should sms them to ask how things are going.
Oh ya, did i tell you love this song by Muse. It's called 'Supermassive Black hole'
Check out the lead singer/lead guitarist, he's like SO COOL! The way he plays the guitar, soooo awesome! And the best part is, he can sing damn well, especially with falsetto. Totally nice! And their bassist is like my IDOL! You bet the bassist is damn good, this particular song has really tough guitar riff. Took me numerous hours just to get the bass part correct. It's a addictive song la. Oh ya, the music video is damn warp, but i think it's really cool to wear a white mask and hood to play a rock song. Looks weird, but very unique.
Must click on it leh! If you like the song, you can get it from me :D
I'm literally online every single day ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment