Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Yin's school carnival

Today is national day eve! And i'm suppose to study today, but i push it back because i'm totally have no mood to study. But i can feel the mood coming, so might as well wait for the mood to come. I've planned my study timetable in just 10 secs! Basically just look at the calender and count the no. of days left to exam. Then after that split the days into 3 parts and i'm done!

I'm invited by yin to go her school carnival and it starts at 4pm. Johnson and friends are planning to go there at 2pm, which is rather early, so i went to ask her about the actual time. Then she told me it's 4pm, and at 2pm, they're preparing to set up the stalls. Even students of phs aren't allowed to enter the school premises until 3pm. I think if johnson and friends reached there at 2pm, they will probably find themselves stuck outside the school.

And, how unfortunate i am, i missed my secondary school's parade and i didn't go back. I woke up rather late anyway, 9pm+. I guess the parade already end at that time. So i told benedict i'll go back secondary school during teachers' day.

Since i'm super free in the morning and i'm not planning to study, i followed my dad to go see doctor and collect my medicine. After that, my dad and i walked to the 4D shop as he wants to buy 4D. As i stand outside the shop, i looked at my dad(who is busy choosing numbers), i suddenly realised he's getting old. White hair is popping out everywhere on his head, a blink of an eye, i'm already 17 (ok, maybe close to 17 -.-) and he's already 50+. I suddenly thought of the times where we argued and stuff. I was very rude most of the times, as i sometimes find him really unreasonable and sometimes snaps at every small thing. Sometimes, he will even take time off to send me to school so that i won't oversleep on the train, and i sometimes took it for granted. Seeing him inside the shop, suddenly reminds me of all the bad things i have done/said to him, and i felt really bad about it.

I can still remember him nagging at me to go study for o levels and stuff, and i have promised them (dad and mum) that i will do well, and my results are their birthday presents. I failed to do so everytime i said that and disappointed them again and again. Now that i've regretted about my o level results, i'm trying to study hard in polytechnic now. I know i've turned more hardworking and they've seen it themselves. But it's not enough, i want to do well, i want to at least fufill my childhood dream. It's not possible that your own elder brother is so damn bloody smart and you're one stupid dumbass. I've finally realised that it's not because i'm dumb or what, it's because i'm basically too lazy to study. Even though my mum say this to me all so often, i still can't overcome my laziness and eventually regret in the lastest major exam of my life. Now that i'm at the new phase of my life, i told myself that i must work hard and not slack anymore. I don't want to be looked down by my relatives, especially that rich uncle of mine, who basically comments and ask me about my studies. And now, i finally realised my parents are actually the ones that treats me the best and i feel bad when i'm rude towards them. As i'm typing this paragraph, i can't help but to tear, because i'm really touched by my parents' love and concern when i overlooked it all these years. I love you, dad and mum.

Ok, now i'm currently in a public library in AMK. Waiting for 4pm to come so i can go down to phs for the carnival. And the main power plug is so faulty, the practically pushes my charger plug out, and now i'm sitting on the floor, leaning directly on the plug. So i can push the whole thing in, and my notebook can be charged. >_>

Oh ya, the eye spec shop just send me an sms telling me that my new specs is ready for collection. Damn, why can't they send me the message yesterday. I want to wear the new specs today! D:

Wynne invited me to her performance at Esplanade, but it's on a sunday (i think), and my exams are coming closer, i need to see if i got the time to go. Sorry, if i can't make it! Because it means that i'm too busy studying. Serious. =x

Ok, that's it for today, i'll probably blog again tonight about the carnival. ;D

EDIT=> Time: 11.22pm

So, i'm back from the carnival. Well, the carnival is a mixture of fun and bored-ness (is that even a word? =x). Overall, it was fun and i enjoyed myself. I reached the school at around 4pm+ and i was wondering if i need to buy a ticket to enter. But in the end, i walked in, without going to the security post. I thought it was really troublesome, and i'm not some terrorist, so no need to go to the post and get pass. So, i walked around and stuff, made a brief walk around the school, and found myself a spot which is really windy and that spot is on a railling. Haha, yea, i'm sitting on the railing most of the time as i watched the parade.

Really impressed that there are so many uniform groups, but their marching is abit off, not really that together. Compared to year 2005 of coral secondary school, guard of honours (GOH), it was slightly worse. But phs has more uniform groups, which make their parade more nice. *jealous*

My first time stepping into a christian school. Felt really lost with all those quotes from bible and stuff. Moreover, the principal's speech is full of "Lords" like "Praise the Lord", "Thank the Lord". I have no problem with that, i'm just not used to it. Haha.

After the parade, i moved around the canteen, and the "best" part was, lincoln saw me! I'm like "wtf?! What the hell is lincoln doing in phs?" So i told him i'm here to look for friend and we parted there. Soon later, i saw him holding hands with another girl, i bet that's his girlfriend. Probably his girlfriend is from PHS, that's why they're here.

Bored, with nothing to do. I went sat on one of the rock steps and watched the PHS boys play street soccer. I have no idea, but it was quite enjoyable to see them play. Then i saw a fellow floorbal player from NP. I realised his secondary school was PHS and he came back. I was busy fiddling with his camcorder and he probably didn't took notice of me. I never talked to him before, so i quickly moved to the other side of the stone step. Coincidentally, i saw yin using her phone, she waved to me but i didn't see her wave to me (she told me she waved to me just now on msn).

After that she went off with her frens while i moved from booth to booth in the school. Just when i was about to leave, someone tapped my shoulder from behind, it was my ELDER BROTHER! I was like "Wtf?! Why are you here?!" He's also "Why are you here?" (without the wtf, hahah!) Then, i realised that his girlfriends was once from PHS too. What a coincidence. After waving goodbye to my bro, i quickly went home as i see too many people i know today, it's getting freaky ~.~

Took 2 bus home and now i'm blogging. Ok, that's all for today!

P.S HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE! even though i'm like 10+mins early, but i doesn't matter =X

No comments: