Friday, August 03, 2007

Memorable GL training

I just realised that i haven't blog for awhile.

Nothing special these few days, just the regular school day and stuff. Oh ya, i screwed APS quiz all because of spelling problems. How nice?

Anyway, the only memorable day was GL training. It was fun! And PT was kinda crappy, all because of the rain. I want campus run :(

Made loads of new friends, and for the games part, it was really fun la. All of us so high! Then when we're suppose to partner someone of the opposite gender. I got shawn. -_-

Damn funny la, because our group has one extra male, so when we started to partner, shawn and i were at the back of the row, then in the end became partners HAHAHAHA!

Yea, so since both of us are guys and we both know each other. Not much embarrassment eh ;D
So, we quickly finish everything and stuff la.

After that, we played dog & bone. My group won by 11-10. Hah! It was a close call, but the other group never do forfeit. I was ok with them not doing forfeit, even though i keep chanting "FORFEIT FORFEIT FORFEIT". Then i was high on epinephrine on that day, keep making a fool out of myself >_> After the training, i think back on it, i realised it was rather embarrassing. >.<

Oh ya, i was forced by kenneth and shawn to say my comments and stuff. Yea, it's the same old speech over and over again. I sort of have nothing much to say, so i kept rolling my eyes. It's a habit la, when i'm thinking of what to say, i'll be rolling my eyes. And i totally embarrassed myself at the comments. So paiseh can? I want to dig a hole and hide my face.

That's all for GL training this week. Exams are coming, need to study. Sigh.

No comments: