Thursday, July 19, 2007

CCA dilemma

Loads of big changes happened in this week.
Sigh, i can feel
While i was still thinking whether i could handle 2 ccas. Both takes up 3 days a week, ends around 9pm. I live so damn far from school, and i know my studies will be affected if i had 2 ccas. Still, i went for GL interview and eventually made it in.
that you're avoiding me.
Yesterday, i went for GL meeting. Nothing much actually, we were just being briefed and that's all. They were saying, in order to stay in LSCT society, you must have at least 80% attendance. For floorball, if you want to be even considered to be in the school team, you must have at least 80% attendance. It really gets up my nerves when this damn 80% rule appiles practically everything, from modules to CCAs. Most unfortunately, i knew i was going to skip CCAs for either both of them, when i have alot of test for that week and stuff. Then, i being to question myself, "should i give up one CCA?"
Since you're already doing it,
Considering the factors,
i guess
Floorball
- I always wanted to join a sports CCA and floorball is the one i'm interested in
- I got not much friends there, probably only 4.
- Those year 1s who played floorball before, appears to be quite stuck up.
- I may not enter school team even having at least 80% attendance.
- I already bought the stick
- CCA is twice a week
- I don't think there's much CCA points if you don't get into the school team
It's best that
LSCT Society (GLs)
- I really want to plan for FOC (freshman orientation camp)
- About 90% of Stardust peeps made it in
- Half of my classmates made it in
- I got alot more friends here
- CCA is once a week
- As long as i have at least 80% attendance, i won't be kicked out. (unless i get fired -_-)
- Lots of activities = loads of CCA points
I stop contacting you
So?
After much consideration and discussion with my parents, i decided to give up floorball. I'm too lazy to really explain why, but c'mon you all will know why i chose to stick to GLs from the factors i stated above. As for the floorball stick, i can still play floorball at my own leisure time, the stick is not totally a waste of money afterall.
for awhile.
Now, with more free time, i will not be so tired every freaking day in school. I still get to sleep early for 4 school days. No more walking zombie anymore!
For how long? I don't know.
Yes, i have decided stop for now..
Where's all the laughter i heard last time?

No comments: