Hah, i really need to update this blog, at least it keeps my thoughts alive to some people.
Anyway, poly life has been great to me. Sometimes i really hope i didn't choose the wrong path, but even if i did, i'll still continue on. Several project deadlines to rush, loads of things to memorise (for my course) and of course common test week is coming up. Time really files damn fast when you're busy with life. I bet in probably in an blink of an eye (not literally -.-), it would have already reached the end of year 2007.
Ok, firstly i would like to apologise to wynne for not wishing her happy birthday on her birthday itself. I know, i forgot and you've probably forgiven me. But, i can't help to feel guility, so i'm here to apologise once again. Please don't find me naggy, hahaha.
Recently, lots of interesting things happened. There was this tea with the director of LSCT (Life Science and Chemical Technology). She's one hell of an interesting person. Very random at times, and also humourous. I think i've made a good impression of her on that day. She was talking to me in front of the rest of the Pharm Science peeps. She was telling me that i've a very deep and low voice, and she was asking me whether i sing. I sing, but i said i don't. I was too shy to say i sing, i'm scared she will ask me to sing. Anyway, she's a nice person, and i hope to know about her more.
Jon fell ill. Fever + cough + stone-ness. But he's feeling better already, he went out to have dinner with his T&F seniors.
I can't wait to go for wynne concert! And kt is going with his GF to see the concert. I bet wynne received the msg right? ;D I told jon about it and he went like "o...m...g" Hahahaha! But i also don't really like it when he brings his girl along with us. Hope he probably go hang out with her somewhere else, and leave us alone? Not that i'm bad or something, but it's gonna be so awkward. I bet wynne agrees with me, right? ;D
Btw, he's singing/playing guitar to his girl now.
In the room.
And he sang some notes out of tune =x
Hahaha.
Friday, May 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment