I forgot to blog yesterday =o
I was too busy in studying some anatomy and physiology bullshit.
Anyway, i'm in school now, lessons haven't start yet. But today is kinda slack actually. 2 hours of maths and later 3 hours of IPC practical. Should be quite manageable. I'm so damn tired now, woke up earlier than usual because i need to leave house together with my brother. Well, not a bad thing, but at least i can reach school early instead of later. Much earlier, earlier by 45mins.
Sis is introducing new songs from saosin and anberlin. Damn nice can, maybe i should fly to jakarta and listen to saosin's concert =P Just joking, probably just attend the one from anberlin. THEY'RE COMING SINGAPORE xD
Ok, more and more people are coming in to class, i think i better stop for now.
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment