Didn't went cycling today, because sis got a bad bad leg cramp. I also got a calf muscle cramp, and it still hurts abit when i walk, but i'm still ok with it. Kinda got used to it since having cramps is a norm to me.
Very bored at home. So i went to fiddle with youtube watching some music videos (MV). After that, i decided to practice my bass guitar. It's been quite a week since i touched it, i was too busy with school and stuff. So i took it out and decided to learn a new song. This song is Red Hot Chili Peppers - Snow. I fell in love with this song after listening to it. It has a very catchy tune and a very nice bass part. But it was kinda difficult to play, but after practicing for hours, i finally manage to master at least 80% of the piece. I'll probably master this piece tomorrow if i got the time. I may have unfinished homework to do, who knows, anything can happen ;D
Anyway, after that, went out to have dinner with dad and mum. We went to Chinatown temporary market to eat. The fish head was ok, but i still think the one near my aunt's house is better. Ate finish dinner and i was very full, so i slept my way home on the car. Reached home shower and stuff, and i'm here blogging.
By the way, npfloorball blog has finally some update about freshies. Finally, i've been waiting for some god-damn update because i really want to join floorball. They better call me up or i will wreak their cca up xD I always wanted a sports cca, i will do my very best to get in, no matter what it takes.
Yinny, get well soon =D
That's all for today, Cya!
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment