Friday, March 30, 2007

Ok, i get to use the computer the whole day today. My bro is going out to city limits later in the afternoon. I have no idea who is he going out with, and he has no intention of telling me. So it's ok, if he doesn't want to say, i won't ask anymore.

Even though i got the computer, i'm still bored. Everyone is in school or offline, everyone i know is like owls and bats, they are only active at night -_- No offence to anyone xD I'm just stating an example =D

I'll be going out for pool later with johnson, ms and marcus. Honxx will join in later around 4pm. My parents are complaining that i keep going out and waste money. But i'm really bored at home and i really need to go out. I can't wait for school to start, i really want to start a new life right noW, RIGHT NOW.

Acer called me today, they say they will send my notebook tomorrow! Woohoo! How happy can i get damn it hahaha. They will sent it around morning 10am to 2pm. I better wake up early and get ready. Stressed xD

As i'm chatting with marcus now on msn, he telling me all his relationship problems blah blah blah. I begin to wonder am i really that approachable? People come to me with relationship problems, yet i can't even help myself. I know, last time i've been talking to jon, and jon has been talking to me. Jon also said the same thing, everyone comes to him with relationship problems and he can't help himself.

Why can i help people when i can't help myself?

How ironic.

No comments: