Ok, school was crappy as usual. I have no idea why i'm still going to school, even though there's like no use already. Probably the friends i've made there, makes me wanna go school everyday.
Mdm leung was cranky today. She's not a usual self, i can't explain her usual self, but she's not herself today. She was like chasing me for letters because i wasn't in school a few days back [skipped]. I mean like, isn't it obvious why was i not in school? I bet you all already knew the answer. Moreover, she is like giving me homework and pressure. Makes me really wanna quit school the next day. Yea, i've decided to skip school tomorrow and quit school on wednesday. I really hate to do this, but the teachers in school are making me do unnecessary things, and i hate it.
Anyway, it was really fun being with 1s26. Even though we are the smallest class in SRJC during PAE (i think so). I think we can be as bonded as the rest of the classes. We weren't very close when you first met each other. Even a few weeks after we are in the same class, we're still not very close to each other. But as time goes by, we get closer and closer to each other. Ain't that cool? After i quit school on wednesday, i'm surely gonna miss you all. Hope to keep in touch with you all =)
Ok, enough of serious emo-ing and touching paragraph. Here's the real good stuff.
My parents have given my the green light of buying the electric bass guitar! So happy now, all is done, now i will have to choose a perfect date to go to yamaha and buy it. Kinda think of it, it's gonna be hard for me to go alone and buy. All my money is in the bank and i can't take them out without my parents' permission. I bet they're going to be yamaha with me -_-"
After i bought the electric bass, i'm so gonna practice it until i'm like an average player. then i'll enter my new school, without people knowing that i play the bass guitar. When they find out, it's gonna shock them. I bet i don't look like someone who plays the guitar, am i right? ;) Damn, i love to shock people =)
Seriously, i can't wait to enter a new phase in my life. The tertiary education. It really makes me interested to know what's lined up in that particular school. Hopefully it's something that is good. I really need to study hard, if i wanna get anywhere higher in my education. It's time i study hard, it's really the time now.
Monday, February 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment