Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Actually, i have no mood to blog today. But somehow, i came back and decided to blog. Maybe i'm just bored or something.

I finished all my tutorial, and with o lvl results crawling closer and closer, i lost my mood to do the rest of the tutorials. Econs test was crap today, even if you freaking mug the whole lecture notes, you'll probably answer like only 2 MCQ questions. So much for studying eh? Everyone thinks that econs test was quite difficult (i suppose). I was trying to make sense out of nonsense, irony eh? I'm just wondering how an econs test can turn out to be quite similar to a geography test.

Deforestation, deforestation, deforestation. After the test, i realised i used most of my geography concepts to answer the question. I didn't even understand what the hell the question is trying to ask. Well, can't blame me though, it's my first econs test anyway. So even if i do badly, it's ok =)

Yea, chinese lesson was boring today. It's like 8 students attending to lesson. We are like discussing something and it's like so boring. Eventually, i survived 2 hrs of chinese. It's not that i hate chinese or i'm a english-speaking guy. I speak chinese with most of my sec sch frens and it so happens that most people i know in srjc speaks english. So there's no way, i'll be like speaking mandarin to a person who speaks english to me. Chinese was fun in sec sch but not here. Seriously, it's a waste of my time, i can actually do something more constructive than sitting in that classroom

Alot of things are going to happen in this month.

-someone is gonna make his move in this month (i think so)
-o lvl results (this friday)
-outing with sec sch frens
-outing with sis! (sis, don't pangsae me leh =p)
-etc etc etc

I remembered clearly there were alot more things that are going to happen. But i suddenly couldn't remember it when i blog. Memory is failing me.

....

.... DON'T HIGHLIGHT THE PAGE!! THERE'S NOTHING HERE!~ =x

....

I really want to lie on my bed, and just rest my mind, free from all those worries.

No comments: