Creation of blog
haha, my 2nd blog in my life. The first one did not continue as i actually lost interest of it. But now, i am back! Today, i was happily mapling. Then suddenly, miroki came into the free market. I was shocked to see her (duh). Then, she asked me whether i added her on msn (oh gosh, i totally forgot abt it!). I told her i got add (i was unsure at that pt of time >.>). Then i realised i addded her, but i wasn't online. so she assumed that i didn't accept her. She told me she missed soul and the puppet. Of course, the bond between us wasn't strong (thats for my case). So i totally forgotten abt her =O
Then, she told me that she got alot of display pics, she wanted me to see. Ah ha! i knew it, after she found out that i saw her pics, she will definately want to see mine. No way i am gonna show her =P. So, out of curiousity, i went to see her pics.
!!!! zomgwtfbbq! she is so pretty =O i am so shocked and speechless. I thought i was dreaming! Anyway, we don't know each other in real life, no pt being so pretty. The chances of getting together is so so low -.- She told me whether i got time to go pcbunk with her. I was like "omg! you asking me out?" However, i felt really relunctant to go, even though i really want to meet her. This is because i know i am not very handsome, and then she is like so pretty. I tink i better not meet her. However, i told her our band <3 will be having a performance at paragon this saturday. Asked her if she got the time then come lor =P
oh gosh, her faces kept on flashing through my mind. i guess i am love-sick -.- Anyway, tmr is monday and i have sch =( I guess i will stop here for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment